Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT300A+
UNI-T UT300A+ is a reliable and easy-to-use infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measuring within the range from –20ºC to 400ºC / -4℉ to 752℉. The device features a single laser (wavelength 630 nm~670 nm), backlit LCD, fast response, and 10:1 D:S ratio.
This infrared ihermometer is NOT a medical device. However, you should always maintain safety and security while working:
- make sure the laser beam don't get into your eyes;
- don't let children play with the device;
- don't use the device near surfaces that could reflect the laser beam into anyone's eyes.
- Temperature measurement range: –20ºC ~ 400ºC / -4℉~752℉.
- Simple one button operation.
- Single laser targeting.
- Backlit LCD.
- Auto data hold (8 seconds).
- Auto power off.
- Low battery indication.
- ºC/ºF selectable.
- Power-off memory.
|Accuracy||>0℃: ±2.0℃ or ±2%; ≤0℃: ±(2.0℃+0.1℃/℃)|
|>32℉: ±4.0℉ or ±2%; ≤32℉: ±(4.0℉+0.1℉/℉)|
|Repeatability||1℃ or 1.0% (2℉ or 1.0%)|
|Response time||≤500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral response||5.5 μm~14 μm|
|Laser||single laser, class 2, power < 1 mW, wavelength 630 nm~670 nm|
|Data hold||8 seconds|
|Display||LCD, 20 mm × 24 mm|
|Power||1.5V battery (LR03) × 2 pcs.|
|Operating temperature||0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)|
|Storage temperature||-20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)|
|Operating humidity||<90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Drop test||1 m|
|Dimensions||135 mm × 94 mm × 36.5 mm|
Download UNI-T UT300A+ user manual.
- Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT300A+ — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
|Min. temperature|| |
|Optical resolution|| |
|Regulated compensation factor|| |
|Max. temperature|| |