Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT300S
UNI-T UT300S is a multipurpose infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature measuring within the range from -32ºC to 400ºC.
This infrared ihermometer is NOT a medical device. However, you can use it to measure a person’s body temperature. To do this, you need to select empirically and set the emission factor in the settings (it's in the range 0.6-0.9 for the human body).
You should always maintain safety and security while working:
- make sure the laser beam don't get into your eyes;
- don't let children play with the device;
- don't use the device near surfaces that could reflect the laser beam into anyone's eyes.
- Scan function.
- Distance to spot size 12:1.
- EMS manual changing function.
- Data hold function
- MIN/MAX function.
- Backlight display.
- Auto power off.
- Low/high temperature alarm set.
- Strong and durable case, dust and water protection.
|Temperature range||-32°C ~ 400°C|
|Accuracy||2% / ± 2°C|
|Repetition precision||<± 0,5% / <± 5°C|
|Response time||500 ms|
|Power||9 V (6F22)|
|Dimensions||153 × 108 × 40 mm|
- Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT300S — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
Note! Batteries are not included in the package.
|Min. temperature|| |
|Optical resolution|| |
|Regulated compensation factor|| |
|Max. temperature|| |