Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT301C
UNI-T UT301C infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements is fast, efficient and easy to use when checking starters, fuses, enclosed relays, bearings, belts and sheaves. IR pyrometer is capable of measuring temperatures from -18 °C to 550 °C.
This infrared ihermometer is NOT a medical device. However, you can use it to measure a person’s body temperature. To do this, you need to select empirically and set the emission factor in the settings (it's in the range 0.6-0.9 for the human body).
You should always maintain safety and security while working:
- make sure the laser beam don't get into your eyes;
- don't let children play with the device;
- don't use the device near surfaces that could reflect the laser beam into anyone's eyes.
- Temperature range –18 ºC ~ 550 ºC.
- Electricity cut off memory.
- Laser switch.
- Search option.
- Temperature Data Hold function.
- ºC/ºF selection.
- Max/Min measurements.
- Dif/Avg measurements.
- Tripod mount.
- Sleep mode.
- Low battery indication.
|Display||LCD with backlight, 32 × 29 mm|
|Temperature||range||–18 ºC ~ 550 ºC|
|accuracy||±1.8ºC or ±2%|
|Repeatability||±0.5˚C or ±0.5%|
|Distance to spot size||12:1|
|Laser power||wavelength 630-670 nm|
|Power||9 V battery (6F22)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||169 × 138 × 53 mm|
- Thermometer UNI-T UT301C — 1 pc.
- Battery — 1 pc.
- Manual — 1 pc.
|Max. temperature|| |
|Optical resolution|| |
|Regulated compensation factor|| |
|Min. temperature|| |