Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT301C+
UNI-T UT301C+ is a reliable and easy-to-use infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement within the range from –32ºC to 600ºC. It has an adjustable high and low temperature visual/audible alarm, responding faster than 250ms, which can help you quickly find out anomalies. You can preset and save 5 sets of emissivity values, and quickly switch the emissivity according to different surfaces to get more accurate results.
UT301C+ is ideal for processes that require temperature monitoring. UT301C+ can be applied to power distribution/transportation equipment inspection, HVAC/equipment maintenance, vehicle troubleshooting, and more fields.
This infrared ihermometer is NOT a medical device. However, you can use it to measure a person’s body temperature. To do this, you need to select empirically and set the emission factor in the settings (it's in the range 0.6-0.9 for the human body).
You should always maintain safety and security while working:
- make sure the laser beam don't get into your eyes;
- don't let children play with the device;
- don't use the device near surfaces that could reflect the laser beam into anyone's eyes.
- Temperature measurement range: –32ºC~600ºC.
- Measured temperature exceeding range indication.
- Built-in dual laser indication (disableable).
- Adjustable high and low temperature visual/audible alarm
- High contrast backlit color EBTN display.
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIFF/ modes.
- Data hold.
- Temperature recording up to 99 groups.
- Time scheduled measurement.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto power off
- Lock measurement.
- Tripod mount.
|Accuracy||>0℃: ±1.5℃ or ±1.5%; ≤0℃: ±(1.5℃+0.1℃/℃)|
|>32℉: ±3.0℉ or ±1.5%; ≤32℉: ±(3.0℉+0.1℉/℉)|
|Repeatability||0.7℃ or 0.7% (1.5℉ or 0.7%)|
|D:S ratio||12:1 (95%)|
|Response time||≤250 ms (95% of reading)|
|Emissivity||0.1~1.0 (adjustable, stores 5 sets of preset values)|
|Spectral response||8 μm ~ 14 μm|
|Laser power||< 1 mW|
|Display||color EBTN, 30 mm × 30 mm|
|Operating temperature||0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)|
|Storage temperature||-20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)|
|Operating humidity||<90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Drop test||1 m|
|Dimensions||161 mm × 90 mm × 48 mm|
Download UNI-T UT301C+ manual.
- Infrared Thermometer UNI-T UT301C+ — 1 pc.
- Battery — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
- Carrying Bag — 1 pc.
|Min. temperature|| |
|Optical resolution|| |
|Regulated compensation factor|| |
|Max. temperature|| |