Pro'sKit SS-218B – lead-free soldering station. This soldering station has three power consumption options (50W/65W/90W) to allow for use with various pad sizes and solder diameters. This eliminates the need to change production equipment as often, thereby reducing time required to change equipment. Station is specially designed fo lead-free soldering applications.The temperature is controlled by precision circuitry (CPU). The temperature drop can be controlled to less than 25°C (45°F) when used. Idle temperature is maintained at ±2 °C (±3.6 °F).
- Three power consumption options (50W/65W/90W). This soldering station has three power consumption options to allow for use with various pad sizes and solder diameters. This eliminates the need to change production equipment as often, thereby reducing time required to change equipment.
- Rapid heat-up and temperature stability. This soldering station is specifically designed for lead-free soldering applications. The temperature is controlled by precision circuitry (CPU). The temperature drop can be controlled to less than 25 °C (45 °F) when used. Idle temperature is maintained at ±2 °C (±3.6 °F).
- Touch preheating and sensor in tip.
- Soldering wand has intelligent "touch" design for preheating 3~5 °C (5.4~9 °F) in 3 seconds.
- The sensor is located in the first 10 mm of the tip to ensure temperature stability (see comparison on other side).
- Separate tip and heater design to educe replacement cost.
- The tip and heating unit can be replaced separately for 70% cost savings.
- Heavy duty soldering station.
- Auto shut-off function.
- If the CPU detects no use for 30 minutes, or abnormal condition for 80 seconds, it will shut off automatically to ensure protection of the unit.
- ESD safe.
- The machine housing is ESD safe and the tips are certified by SGS for Lead-free soldering with ground resistance to meet the demand of precise high-tech production.
||AC220~240 V, 50/60 Hz
||AC 24 V 2~3.5 A 60 Hz
|Temperature stability (no Load)
||±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
|Power consumption (optional)
|Temperature rise time
||43/38/30 (50/65/90 W) 25~350 °C
||25 °C (77 °F)
|Auto Power Off
||Yes (Not in use for 30 minutes)
Yes (abnormal operation for 80 seconds)
||ABS & PC
||165 × 125 × 85 mm
|Maximum power consumption
||90 W/24 V
|Heater and tips
|Touch sensor for preheating
||Yes ( 3~5 °C in 3 sec.)
|Tip to ground resistance
||Under 2O Ohm
|Tip to ground potential
||Under 2 mV
|Total length (W/O cord)
|Cord (with soldering iron)