Lead-Free Soldering Station QUICK 3202 ESD
QUICK 3202 ESD Lead-Free Soldering Station is used for SMD components mounting and rework, soldering electronic components and lead-free soldering. It is a soldering station with a 90 W power, temperature adjusment from 100°C to 500°C and temperature stability of ±2°C.
QUICK 3202 ESD Features
- Microcontroller controlled LCD for temperature display.
- Rapid thermal recovery, fast heating.
- Saving 3 temperature values for fast adjustment.
- Safe and reliable grounding method is used to avoid changes of tip-to-ground resistance and tip-to-ground potential during soldering process.
- A wide range of replacement soldering iron tips with a long lifetime. Easy tip replacement.
- Easy digital temperature calibration.
- Auto-sleeping time and shut-off time can be set.
- Temperature and calibration settings protected by password.
- Separate design of heater and soldering tip, and low cost of replacing spare parts.
- Easy-to-use compact soldering iron Quick-905A.
- New appearance.
- ESD safe design.
QUICK 3202 ESD Technical Specifications
|Power consumption||90 W|
|Power supply||220 V, AC|
|Temperature range||100°C – 500°C (may be selected)|
|Ambient temperature (max)||40°C|
|Temperature stability||±2°C (stationary air, no load)|
|Max quantity of the units connected to PC||≤64 units|
|Tip-to-ground resistance||< 2 Ω|
|Tip-to-ground potential||< 2 mV|
|Heating element||HF electromagnetic element|
|Dimensions, L×W×H||160 × 96 × 135 mm|
|Soldering iron cord length||1.2 m|
|Weight (without power cord)||~ 1.38 kg|
QUICK 3202 ESD Soldering Iron Tips
QUICK 3202 ESD lead-free soldering station is compatible with the following QUICK soldering iron tips (not included in the package):
QUICK 3202 ESD Package Contents
- QUICK-3202 ESD Lead-Free Soldering Station unit (with power cord) – 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron QUICK-905A – 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron Support (with a soft cleaning sponge and a metallic sponge) – 1 pc.
- User Manual – 1 pc.
|Heater type|| |
|Control type|| |
|Soldering iron voltage|| |