Mastech MS6811 Network Cable Tester
0.2 kg Warranty: 6 month (s)
Hand-held network cable tester allowing to test UTP and STP wiring for open circuits, shorts, miswires, reversals and split pairs as well as cable shield integrity.
Add to wishlist
Mastech MS6811 is a small hand-held network cable tester, which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cables.
- Test device used with UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pare) and STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) wiring.
- Checks continuity and configuration of wiring with unshielded and shielded modular plugs.
- Tests for open circuits, shorts, miswires, reversals and split pairs.
- Tests cable shield integrity .
- Detachable main unit and remote terminal allow one person to test T568A, T568B, 10Base-T and Token Ring.
- Quick debugging by identifying which cable pairs have a specific wiring fault.
- Battery low indicator.
- Cable length min: 0.4 m, max: over 200 m.
- Size: 125 x 55 x 30 mm
|Cable length measurement|| |
|USB Cable Testing|| |
|Twisted pair cable testing|| |
|Coaxial cable testing|| |
|Locator function|| |