Mini Visual Laser Source Grandway VLS-8-1
Grandway VLS-8-1 is a VLS-8 Series Mini Visual Laser Source used to inspect the damaged or broken point of a optical fiber, cable, patchcord and etc.
If the inspected fiber does have a defect, user could find the visual laser at the broken or damaged point. Visual Laser Source is suitable for both single mode and multimode fibers.
- Small, easy to operate, portable and durable
- Standard multi-adaptor can be applied to connect with almost any adaptor type. Also provides interchangeable fiber adaptors of several common types
- Higher output laser power
- Integrated with continuous wave and 2 Hz modulated wave output function
- It is strictly prohibited to direct into the human eye.
|Laser Launcher Level||CLASS IIIA||CLASS IIIB||CLASS IIIB||CLASS IIIB|
|Output Power||≥1 mW||≥10 mW||≥15 mW||≥30 mW|
|Detecting Range||~ 5 km||~ 12 km||~ 14 km||~ 15 km|
|CW Mode Battery Life||~ 13 hours||~ 6 hours||~ 5 hours||~ 3 hours|
|2 Hz Mode Battery Life||~ 23 hours||~ 12 hours||~ 10 hours||~ 6 hours|
|Laser Launcher Type||LD|
|Optical Connector||universal 2.5 mm adapter (FC/SC/ST)|
|Output Wavelength||650 nm±10 nm|
|Modulation Frequency||CW / 2 Hz|
|Power||2*AAA dry batteries|
|Working Temperature||-10℃~+50℃; <90%RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃~+70℃; <90%RH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||120×33×30 mm|
|Weight||~ 67.8 g|
- Grandway VLS-8-1 Visual Laser Source — 1 pc.
- AAA batteries — 2 pcs.
- Carrying bag — 1 pc.
- User manual — 1 pc.
|Connector type|| |