Optical Time Domain Reflectometer EXFO MaxTester 715B
EXFO MaxTester 715B Optical Time Domain Reflectometer is a powerful lightweight handy OTDR with 7-inch outdoor-enhanced touchscreen display, tablet-inspired design, 12-hour battery operation, rugged design for outdoor operation.
EXFO MaxTester 715B is iOLM-ready (iOLM – intelligent Optical Link Mapper, a dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task).
If you want to buy additional options for your OTDR, please choose them from the list below and contact our sales manager.
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-like device
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen
- 12-hour autonomous operation
- Rugged design built for outdoor operation
- FTTx last-mile installation and troubleshooting
- Short access network testing
- FTTA-fiber DAS installations
- CATV/HFC network testing
1625 nm (option)
|Dynamic range||30/28 dB
28 dB (1625 nm)
|Event dead zone||1 m|
|Attenuation dead zone||4 m|
|Distance range||0.1 – 160 km|
|Pulse width||5 ns – 20 μs|
|Loss threshold||0.01 dB|
|Loss resolution||0.001 dB|
|Sampling resolution||0.04 to 5 m|
|Sampling points||Up to 256 000|
|Interfaces||Two USB 2.0 ports
RJ-45 LAN 10/100 Mbit/s
|Storage||2 GB internal memory (20 000 OTDR traces, typical)|
|Batteries||Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery|
|Power supply||AC/DC adapter, input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 9-16 V DCIN 15 Watts minimum|
|Dimensions||200 × 155 × 68 mm|
- EXFO MAX-715B Optical Time Domain Reflectometer — 1 pc.
- Battery GP-2209 — 1 pc.
- Power adapter/charger GP-2146 — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
|Dynamic range|| |
|Wave length|| |
|Fiber type|| |