PON Power Meter EXFO PPM-352C
Made in Canada
3 kg Warranty: 12 month (s)
PPM-350C series optical power meter for PON, BPON, GPON, EPON, FTTx networks.
Add to wishlist
EXFO PPM-352C is a PPM-350C series optical power meter for PON, BPON, GPON, EPON, FTTx networks.
- Simultaneous measurement of all PON signals, anywhere on the network
- Innovative workflow management, for boosted test routine efficiency
- Enhanced rugged and weatherproof design
- Protected data format, for guaranteed test result authenticity
- Two-port pass-through: all wavelengths
- Downstream OLT signal (1490 nm)
- Downstream RF video signal (1550 nm)
- Upstream BPON ONT signal for up to 622 Mbit/s, as per ITU 983 (A, B, C)
- Upstream EPON and GPON ONT signal for up to 1.25 Gbit/s, as per ITU 984 and IEEE 802.3ah
|Power measurement range—pass zone for continuous data stream||1310 nm||8 to –40 dBm||8 to –40 dBm|
|1490 nm||12 to –40 dBm||12 to –40 dBm|
|1550 nm||25 to –40 dBm||N/A|
|Burst measurement capability||CO to ONT||CO to ONT|
|Burst measurement range||1310 nm||8 to –30 dBm||8 to –30 dBm|
|ORL||1550 nm||55 dB||55 dB|
|Pass-through insertion loss||1.5 dB||1.5 dB|
|Spectral passband||1310 nm||1260 to 1360 nm||1260 to 1360 nm|
|1490 nm||1480 to 1500 nm||1480 to 1500 nm|
|1550 nm||1539 to 1565 nm||1539 to 1565 nm|
|Power uncertainty||0.5 dB||0.5 dB|
|Calibrated wavelengths||1310/1490/1550 nm||1310/1490 nm|
|Threshold sets||10 configurable threshold sets
with threshold naming
|OPM MODE (BROADBAND CW)|
|Power measurement range||1310 nm||25 to –40 dBm|
|1490 nm||25 to –40 dBm|
|1550 nm||25 to –40 dBm|
|ORL||1550 nm||55 dB|
|Power uncertainty||0.5 dB|
|Calibrated wavelengths||1310/1490/1550 nm|
|Temperature||Operating||–10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage||–40 °C to 70 °C (–40 °F to 158 °F)|
|Relative humidity||0 % to 95 % non-condensing|
|Autonomy||FTTx mode (burst)||35 hours|
|OPM mode (CW)||80 hours|
|Number of ports||2|
|Recommended calibration interval||3 years|
|Size (H x W x D)||195 × 100 × 57 mm|
|Weight||0.4 kg (0.9 lb)|
- EXFO PPM-352C Optical Power Meter – 1 pc.
- USB cable – 1 pc.
- Wrist strap – 1 pc.
- Protective cover for optical ports – 1 pc.
- Quick reference guide – 1 pc.
- CD with software and user guide – 1 pc.