Power Supply with LED Indicators HYelec HY3005
5 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Dual LED display, short-circuit protection, output voltage 0-30 V
Add to wishlist
Power supply unit HY3005 provides electronic devices and schemes with power supply by continuous voltage in the range from 0 to 30 V and by current in the range from 0 to 5 A.
- Parameters adjustment is made by potentiometers. There are two adjusters for each parameter (Coarse/Fine).
- Output current value and output voltage value are displayed on 3-digit red colour LED-indicators.
- Power supply source HY3005 has fault protection in the secondary circuit. In case of protection operating correspondent limiting LED indicators are lighting up by current or by voltage.
- Output terminals, from which one can turn off the voltage, and bonding point are in the bottom of power supply faceplate HY3005.
- Power supply is made by AC network 220 V. Power supply source HY3005 turning on/off is made by the big key switch with safe position fixation.
|Output voltage, V||0 - 30 V|
|Accuracy of output voltage system , V||0,1|
|Ripple level||By current, mA||≤ 3 (I ≤ 3A)|
|≤ 6 (I ≥ 3A)|
|By voltage||≤ 0,5(I ≤ 3A)|
|≤ 1.0 (I ≥ 3A)|
|Load effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0,2 + 3 mA (I ≤ 3A)|
|≤ 0,2 + 5 mA (I ≥ 3A)|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 + 3 mV(I ≤ 3A)|
|≤ 0.01 + 5 mV(I ≥ 3A)|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0.2 + 2 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 + 2 mV|
|Output current value and output current voltage indication||LED-panels|
|Overload protection||By current,short-circuit protection|
|Power supply||~ 220 / 110V ± 10 %|
|Number of channels|| |
|Max. Voltage|| |
|Max. Current|| |
|Indicator type|| |
CompareNo items in compare list