Soldering Iron Miniware TS100
Miniware TS100 is a compact soldering iron designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning. TS100 equipped with stainless steel blade and polycarbonate handle.
- Compact and high quality soldering iron.
- Fast heating.
- Automatic overheating warning mode.
- The kit includes the TS-I soldering iron tip and a hex wrench.
- Anti-static structure.
- The temperature can be controlled precise, stable and easy to adjusted from 100 °C to 400 °C.
|Temperature range||100°C ~ 400°C|
|Operating temperature under heat||40°C|
|Ground resistance soldering tip||<2 Ω|
|Input voltage||12-24 V|
|Dimensions||control part||length: 96 mm|
|diameter: 16.5 mm|
|heating part||length: 72+33 mm|
|diameter: 5.5 mm|
|Weight||33 g (without power adapter)|
- Soldering Iron Miniware TS100 — 1 pc.
- TS-I Soldering Iron Tip — 1 pc.
- Hex Wrench — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
Please note! The power adapter isn't included in the package.
|Power Consumption|| |
|Power Supply|| |