Soldering Iron Pro'sKit SI-130B-20
0.5 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Soldering iron (220~240V), power consumption 12 W, tip operation temperature 410 °C. Safe in operation and meets the quality standards.
Pro'sKit SI-130B-20 Soldering Iron is an easy-to-use tool, ideal for quick repairing of circuit boards and electronic components. Pro'sKit SI-130B-20 is safe in operation and meets the quality standards.
- Made with an efficient ceramic heating element assuring a fast heating time.
- Equipped with long life iron-plated, anti-corrosion soldering tip for greater efficiency and prolonged service life.
- Compact and lightweight, with comfortable soft handle – reduces operator fatigue.
- Stainless steel barrel.
- Supplied with iron support stand and silicone protection cap for user convenience and safety.
|Voltage||220~240 V AC|
|Power consumption||12 W|
- Pro'sKit SI-130B-20 Soldering Iron — 1 pc.
- Metallic stand — 1 pc.
- Protective silicone cap — 1 pc.
|Power Supply|| |
|Temperature stabilization|| |
|Power Consumption|| |