Soldering Iron YIHUA 947-I
YIHUA 947-I is a compact 45 W soldering iron equipped with a ceramic heater an replaceable tip. The handle is dielectric and has a silicone grip. Besides, the handle and steel heating tube equipped with an added temperature isolation ring to effectively block heat transfer.
This soldering iron is designed for the field works. It is lightweight, compact, and fits in any purse or case.
- Portable and lightweight.
- The handle and steel heating tube equipped with an added temperature isolation ring to effectively block heat transfer.
- Plastic handle with silicone grip.
- Fast heating.
- Easy replaceable tip.
- Antistatic design.
- Soldering iron stand included.
|Supply voltage||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Working temperature||0 °C~40 °C|
|Tip-to-ground resistance||<2 Ω|
- Soldering Iron YIHUA 947-I — 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron Stand — 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron Tip — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
|Power Supply|| |
|Temperature stabilization|| |
|Power Consumption|| |