Soldering Station Lukey 850D
4.9 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Lukey 850D–Hot air single-channel soldering/desoldering station for working with SMD, QFP, PLCC, SOP, SOIC, CHIP, BGA components.
Add to wishlist
Lukey 850D is a hot air single-channel soldering/desoldering station for working with SMD, QFP, PLCC, SOP, SOIC, CHIP, BGA components.
- Temperature and blast control of the hot air station.
- Temperature control of the air stream by means of digital display and microprocessor system using "UP" and "DOWN" buttons with +/- 1C accuracy.
- Automatic retroactive temperature control, holding up of constant temperature, irrespective of airspeed.
- Automatic cooling system. After soldering station is switched off, the hot air station is cold aired falling up less then 50C. This option prevents casual burns and prolongs the life time of the heating element.
- Set automatic interrupting time at 30, 60 minutes and permanently (Sleep Timer) to prolong life time of the heating element.
- Station is completed with 4 exchangeable tips with different diameter to ensure universal application of the equipment.
- Digital indication of real and fixed temperature
- Galvanic isolation
- Made from anti-static materials.
- Hot air station power – 350W
- Ultra-fast heating up to the required temperature.
- Light and handy hot air station handle.
Technical SpecificationsSupply voltage of the station: 220-240V AC
Power consumption: 300W
Heating element power consumption: 250W
Compressor power consumption: 20W
Operating temperature range of hot air station: 100 - 420C
Heating element type: metallic incandescent wire
Compressor type: diaphragm pump
Airstream: 23 l/min (max)
Operating surface resistivity on the “case”: up to 2Ohm
”Case” - to - operating surface potential difference: up to 2mV
Dimensions: 187(L) × 135(W) × 245(H)mm
|Pump type|| |
|Design type|| |
|Vacuum pick-up tool|| |
|Desoldering Pump|| |
|Power Supply|| |
|Soldering Iron Power|| |
|Hot Air Gun Power|| |
|Desoldering Gun|| |