Soldering Station Tornado Infra Pro
2.7 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Soldering station for reworking big BGA IC's: gaming consoles (Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, WII), PC motherboards and others.
Add to wishlist
Soldering station specially designed for reworking big BGA IC's:
- Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, WII and other gaming consoles;
- PC motherboards and other big BGA ICs.
- Soldering station consists of the main unit and portable infrared gun for focused soldering.
- On the front panel of the main power supply unit: power on/off button, temperature controller, digital temperature indicator of infrared gun and cable connector of infrared gun.
- Infrared gun has ceramic infrared heating element with special covering. Ceramic heating element, in comparison with infrared halogen lamps, is more resistant to mechanical influences.
- The portable thermocouple measures the temperature of PCB reworked area.
|Infrared Gun||Heating element||Infrared ceramic element|
|Reflowing temperature||225 ºC (lead free) and 180 ºC (non-lead free)|
|Heating element surface||60 × 60 mm|
|Heating element length||25 cm|
|Power Supply Unit||L × W × H||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
|Voltage input||220 V|
You'll find even more video reviews in the Video tab. Go and check it out!
Tornado Infra Pro Soldering Station Package contains
- Power supply and control unit
- Infrared gun
- Tripod (holder IR gun)
- Power cable
|Upper Heater Size|| |
|Bottom heater size|| |
|Heater Type|| |
|Total power|| |
|Control type|| |
|Upper heater type|| |
|Bottom heater type|| |
|Upper heater power|| |