GOOT PX-238AS Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron ensures the exceptional heat recovery even during the continious operations.
The ceramic heater controls the heating load of the tip and enables quick response. GOOT PX-238AS temperature controlled soldering iron is a good antistatic solution for soldering terminals and connectors.
- High insulation and low current leakage
- Built-in sensor of the ceramic heater facilitates temperature change
- The set temperature doesn't change even under production line conditions
- Quick heat recovery ensures stable temperature
- Zero-volt switch circuit maximally reduces the ON/OFF noise
||220 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Temperature setting range
||Over 100 MΩ, 500 V DC
- PX-2 Series heater PX-2H
- PX-2 Series collar CXG-15NUT
- Heater barrel TQ-77HP
- Spacer TQ-77SS
Compatible soldering tips