Ultrasonic Cleaner Jeken CE-7200A
Jeken CE-7200A is a powerful ultrasonic cleaner with a 2.5 L tank and 120 W power for professional cleaning.
This ultrasonic cleaner may be used for cleaning items and parts with complicated surface structure and items you should handle with extra care: jewelry, coins, tableware, repair tools, engine spare parts, medical instruments, laboratory equipment, guns and weapon parts, antiques, toys, and more.
- Lengthened stainless steel tank – suitable for cleaning long items.
- Stronger transducer – two 60 W high-power transducers to get better cleaning effect.
- 5 digital timer cycles for choosing different cleaning time.
- 5 selectable heater temperatures for safe and stable heating function, temperature setting.
- 5 selectable ultrasonic power modes for power setting.
- Radiator fan to protect the device during long operation.
- Wet-proof PCB for use in labs.
- Industrial IC for steady operation in unstable voltage conditions.
- Strong plastic housing with better water-proof and drop-proof capability.
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE.
- Electronic factories
- Jewelry factories
- Chemical labs
- Dental clinics
- Repair shops
- Antiquarian shops
- Shooting ranges
- Music shops
|Power supply||AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Ultrasonic power||120 W (max.)|
|Heating power||100 W (max.)|
|Tank capacity||2.5 L|
|Tank material||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Ultrasonic frequency||42,000 Hz|
|Time control||5 cycles: 90/180/280/380/480 sec, with digital display|
|Ultrasonic power||5 modes: P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, P-5|
|Heating control||5 cycles: 40℃, 45℃, 50℃, 55℃, 60℃|
|Tank dimensions||250 × 150 × 80 mm|
|Unit dimensions||319 × 250 × 180 mm|
|Net weight||2.85 kg|
- Ultrasonic cleaner — 1 pc.
- Mesh Screen — 1 pc.
- Operation Manual — 1 pc.
- Color Box — 1 pc.