USB Interfaced Universal Programmer Xeltek X1
3 kg Warranty: 6 month (s)
Ultra-high speed standalone USB3.0 universal programmer. Ensures programming up to four chips simultaneously.
Add to wishlist
Xeltek X1 is a universal USB interfaced programmer used for programming EPRO, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA, PROM, FLASH(NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU.
- Built with 48 universal and 96 high-speed pin-drivers.
- Ensures programming up to four chips simultaneously.
- Safety mechanisms: self-calibration, self-diagnosis, wrong chip placement detection, ID checking, over-current, and over-voltage protection, etc.
- Connected to PC via USB 3.0.
- Programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Production mode starts chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
- Password can be set for project files.
- Dynamic buffer makes it possible that each chip is programmed with a different data file.
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Log file and statistic table for quality tracking.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file load, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
- JAM/STAPL Player and Direct C supported.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 compatibility.
- Device repair: re-flashing microchips, microcontrollers.
- Flashing new microchips.
- Serial manufacturing: microchips, microcontrollers programming.
- Restoring data from microchips of solid-state drives like memory cards, USB flash drives.
|Programmable devices||EPRO, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA, PROM, FLASH(NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU|
|DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, PGA, LGA, SOIC, SOJ, SOT, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, MQFP, LQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, SSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, FTBGA, VFBGA, μBGA, CSP, SCSP, QFN, HVQFN|
|PC interface||USB 3.0|
|Power||AC input: from 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz; DC output: 12 V / 1,5 A|
|Dimensions||device: 195 × 125 × 48 mm|
|package: 310 × 250 × 145 mm|
|Weight||device: 0.6 kg|
|package: 1.2 kg|
- USB Interfaced Universal Programmer Xeltek X1 — 1 pc.
- AC Adapter — 1 pc.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- Software CD — 1 pc.