Fiber Optic Cleaver Fujikura CT-10A
Fujikura CT-10A semiautomatic fiber optic cleaver is a multipurpose precision cleaver for single fiber cleavering. The device performs cleaving in one step.
Fujikura CT-10A cleaves fiber using a special CB-02 diamond blade. Each blade position is meant for performing at least 4000 cleaving operations. The blade may be rotated and fixed in 16 different positions. Thus, overall blade lifetime is 64 000 operations. It may be replaced in case of need.
Fujikura CT-10A precision fiber optic cleaver is suitable for operation under restricted space conditions, as it requires no flat surface placement, which enables operation while holding the device in ones hands.
- Applicable for operation with all types of splicers.
- Minimum actions: cleavering in one step.
- Highly durable diamond blade.
- Blade lifetime – 64 000 operations.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Requires no flat surface.
|Applicable fibers||Conventional silica single fiber|
|Fiber diameter||125 µm|
|Fiber coating diameter||250 & 900 µm|
|Cleaving angle||0,5° (for single fiber)|
|Min. blade lifetime||64 000 operations (4000 fibers × 16 positions)|
|Fiber cleaving length||6-20 mm (coating = 250 µm)
8-20 mm (coating > 250 µm)
|Dimensions||115 × 88 × 48 mm|
- Fujikura CT-10A Fiber Optic Cleaver Unit (1 pc.)
- Fiber plate AD-10 (1 pc.)
- Mini hexagonal wrench (1 pc.)
- Case CC-25 (1 pc.)
- User manual (1 pc.)