Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator SIGLENT SDG1032X
SIGLENT SDG1032X is a device of SDG1000X series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators. SDG1000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Dual-channel, 30 MHz bandwidth, 20 Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80 dB dynamic range.
- High-performance sampling system with 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution.
- Innovative TrueArb technology prevents the occurrence of noise and interference.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment.
- 30 MHz square wave generator with jitter of less than 300 ps + 0.000005
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PWM, PSK.
- Sweep and Burst functions.
- High precision Frequency Counter.
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11). Optional interface: GPIB.
- 4.3” touch screen display for convenient control.
|Maximum bandwidth||30 MHz|
|Number of channels||2|
|Sampling rate||150 MSa/s|
|Frequency resolution||1 μHz|
|Vertical resolution||14 bit|
|Interfaces||USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)|
|Dimensions, W×H×D||260.3 mm × 107.2 mm × 295.7 mm|
- Siglent SDG1032X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator — 1 pc.
- Power cable — 1 pc.
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- Warranty — 1 pc.
|Max. signal frequency|| |