Infrared BGA Rework Station Jovy Systems RE-7550
Jovy Systems RE-7550 is the latest technological advance in cost effective solutions for rework systems market. It is the latest rework station using the dark medium infrared technology for lead free soldering and desoldering of any PCB component. All elements are high quality, manufactured in Germany and assembled in China.
- Full heating power control from 0% to 100%.
- Full control over the machine via machine interface and PC suite software.
- Lead-free compatible soldering tool.
- Flexible application for all kinds of components like SMD, BGA, CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all epoxy non-defiled µBGA etc.
- The system uses IR with no damage to adjacent components.
- Complete reworking processes (pre-heating, soak, re-flow & cooling) stages are achieved for an accurate and standard reworking process.
- IR safe for the adjacent component.
- Sensitive temperature measurement probe to obtain accurate and instantaneous temperature reading and monitoring
- Built-in "picking system" for safe and stable removal of the ICs.
- Manual or automatic (profiled) modes of PCB cooling.
- Guaranteed even and safe heat distribution.
- Accurate and timely transfer of heat energy to the precise location.
- Freely programmable temperature profiles.
- Real time process monitor on your PC or laptop.
- Avoids hot and cold spot occurrence without nozzle focus hood.
- Optimal reballing equipment.
- Positioning during rework process is performed by means of the laser pointer on PCB.
- Precise and smooth X-Y running table (included into the package).
- Easy & user-friendly operation via automatic, manual or PC modes.
- Ready for sophisticated future technologies.
- One year warranty.
ApplicationsComplete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers:
- Mobile and radio systems devices
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks & motherboards
- LAN devices, network nodes and military communication equipment
- Portable medical equipment
The software for Jovy Systems RE-7550 Infrared BGA Rework Station is developed to enable the user to monitor and control all features and processes. The information between the soldering station and user's PC is transferred via USB interface. The software also supports the following features:
- Real time PCB temperature monitoring.
- Switching between temperature measuring modes (°C / °F).
- Complete process graph saving, printing & archiving.
- User profile creation and uploading.
- Upload and adjust machine settings (sleep mode, alarm sound, etc).
- Upload initial factory settings.
- Download & run standard profiles created by customer/equipment type.
|Top heater power||300 W|
|Bottom preheater power||800 W|
|Total power||1100 W|
|Preheating area||140 × 140 mm|
|Max PCB size||200 × 200 mm|
|Machine memory||50 profiles|
- Jovy Systems RE-7550 station
- Power cord
- X-Y moving table
- Instruction manual
- USB cable
- Suction cups
- Extra fuse
- Vacuum pick-up tool
- Hex key
|Upper Heater Size|| |
|Bottom heater size|| |
|Heater Type|| |
|Total power|| |
|Control type|| |
|Upper heater type|| |
|Bottom heater type|| |
|Upper heater power|| |