Infrared BGA Rework Station Jovy Systems RE-8500
Jovy Systems RE-8500 infrared BGA rework station uses the dark medium infrared technology for lead free soldering and desoldering of any PCB component.
- Lead free and lead compatible soldering tool
- Safe heating for all kinds of components like SMD, BGA, CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all epoxy non-defiled µBGA, etc.
- 50 thermal settings storage
- Large lower preheater
- Positioning during rework process performed by means of the laser pointer on PCB
- Reflectors for facilitating of the focusing on the upper heater heating area
- Guaranteed even heat distribution
- Password data protection
- Vacuum pick-up pen
- Dynamic PCB holder with movable axis to suit different PCB shapes
- PC control, WINDOWS XP, VISTA and WINDOWS 7 compatible
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers
- Mobile and radio systems devices repairment
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks & motherboards repairment
- LAN devices, network nodes and military communication equipment repairment
- Portable medical equipment repairment
|Heating power||3600 W|
|Maximum components size||120 × 60 mm|
|Top heater size||60 × 120 mm|
|Bottom heater size||350 × 280 mm (two separate heating zones)|
|Top heater distance to PCB||60 mm|
|Bottom heater distance to PCB||35 mm|
|Temperature sensor channels||3 × K-type thermocouple (potential free)|
|Voltage||230 V AC|
|Dimensions||480 × 580 × 360 mm|
- Jovy Systems RE-8500 Infrared BGA Rework Station unit — 1 pc.
- Control box — 1 pc.
- K-type thermocouple — 1 pc.
- X-Y table — 1 pc.
- Upper heater reflectors — 4 pcs.
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- Operation Manual — 1 pc.
- CD — 1 pc.
- Jovy® PC Suite
- RE-8500 Driver
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Redistributable Package
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable
- Softcopy of the User's Manual
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
|Upper heater power||
|Upper heater type||
|Bottom heater type||
|Bottom heater size||