QUICK-236 ESD Soldering Station is used for SMD components mounting and rework, soldering common and directly-inserted electronics and lead-free soldering. It is a new soldering station with a traditional heating system (ceramic heater), characterized by a 90 W power, temperature adjusment from 80°C to 480°C and temperature stability of ±2°C. It is manufactured by Quick Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- ESD protection.
- Lead-free operation.
- Ceramic heater with long life time.
- Digital temperature calibration.
- Various operation modes.
- Temperature sensor inside the heater.
- Thermal-resistant soldering iron power cord.
- Light handle; Suitable for a long time of use.
- Various types of tips available.
QUICK-236 Technical Specifications
||80°C ~ 480°C
|Ambient Temperature (Max)
|Heater Operating Voltage
||28 V AC
|Tip to Ground Potential
||< 2 mV
|Tip to Ground Resistance
||< 2 Ω
|Power Cable Length
||160 × 105 × 125 mm