Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron Goot PX-201
Lead-free applicable ceramic soldering iron with temperature control on the handpiece. Goot PX-201 is a compact and lightweight iron with a heat insulation cap for quick storage. This is a must have tool for field technicians.
- High output Goot PX-20H ceramic heater (70 Watts)
- Lead-free applicable
- Accurate control of the tip temperature
- Temperature control in the handle for easy adjustment
- Ergonomic handpiece grip
- Light and comfortable to use in the field or on the workbench
- Wide variety of tips available
- Power monitor lamp to indicate when power is on
|Voltage||220-240 V AC
|Power Consumption||70 W|
|Temperature Setting Range||from 250°C to 450°C|
|Insulation Resistance (500V DC)||over 100 MΩ|
|Temperature Control||PID controller|
|Length||210 mm (w/o cord bushing)|
|Weight||approx. 90 g (w/o cord)|
- GOOT PX-201 Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron — 1 pc.
- Soldering Tip — 1 pc.
Compatible soldering tips