Advanced Measurement Kit RIGOL AMK-DSA800 (Activation Key) for RIGOL DSA800
When you purchase this item you get the activation key used to enable the described function in your device.
RIGOL AMK-DSA800 is an optional advanced power measurement kit that contains the following advanced measurement functions: T-Power (Time domain Power), ACP (Adjacent Channel Power), Chan Pwr (Channel Power), OBW (Occupied Bandwidth), EBW (Emission Bandwidth), C/N Ratio, Harmo Dist (Harmonic Distortion) and TOI (Third-Order Intermodulation). The measurement mode can be single or continuous and the measurement status can be controlled: Restart, Pause or Resume.
- T-Power (Time Domain Power): The system enters zero span mode and calculates the power within a time period specified by the user. The types of powers available include Peak, Average and RMS.
- ACP (Adjacent Channel Power): Measures the power of the main channel and adjacent channels as well as the power difference between the main channel and each of the adjacent channels. When this function is enabled, the span and resolution bandwidth of the analyser are adjusted to smaller values automatically.
- Chan Pwr (Channel Power): Measures the power and power spectral density within the channel bandwidth specified by the user. When this function is enabled, the span and resolution bandwidth are automatically adjusted to smaller values.
- OBW (Occupied Bandwidth): Calculates the OBW based upon the power ratio specified by the user (e.g. 95%) and the total power measured within the span. The OBW function also displays the offset between the center frequency of the signal under measurement and the center frequency of the analyser.
- EBW (Emission Bandwidth): Calculates the bandwidth of the signal (the EBW) at various levels below the signal peak (the highest point in the span), as specified by the user (e.g. -10dB below peak).
- C/N Ratio: Measures the carrier power and the noise power within bandwidths specified by the user. Displays the carrier power, the noise power and the carrier-to-noise ratio.
- Harmo Dist (Harmonic Distortion): Measures the power of each harmonic (up to the 10th order) and THD (total harmonic distortion) of the carrier. The power of the fundamental must be greater than -50dBm, else the measurement will be invalid.
- TOI (Third-Order Intermodulation): Measures the third-order intercept point for two signals with the same amplitude and similar frequency. Displays the frequencies and amplitudes of both signals, both third-order products and the values of both third-order intercept points.
|ACPR, OBW, CP, TDP Measurement Software Licenses is compatible with the following models of Spectrum Analyzers