Digital Oscilloscope SIGLENT SDS1104X-U
SIGLENT SDS1104X-U is a four-channel digital oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s sample rate, sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. The device employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1104X-U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode.
SIGLENT SDS1104X-U supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. The model also includes History waveform recording and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful feature is the new 128k point FFT math function that gives the oscilloscope very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new digital design includes a hardware coprocessor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately. Besides, SIGLENT SDS1104X-U supports searching and navigating.
- 100 MHz bandwidth.
- Real time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s.
- The newest generation of SPO technology:
- waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode);
- supports 256 level intensity grading and color temperature display modes;
- record length up to 14 Mpts;
- digital trigger system.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern.
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN.
- Video trigger, supports HDTV.
- 10 types of one button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print.
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user.
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames).
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions.
- 128k pts FFT, supports Peaks and Markers.
- Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points (up to 14 Mpts).
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root).
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory "default".
- Security Erase mode.
- High Speed hardware based Pass/Fail function.
- Search and navigate.
- Large 7-inch TFT LCD with 800 × 480 resolution.
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB TMC), LAN, Pass / Fail, Trigger Out.
- Supports SCPI remote control commands.
- VXI 11+SCPI, Telnet (Port 5024) +SCPI and Socket (Port 5025) +SCPI programming over LAN.
- Supports Multi language display and embedded online.
|Timebase||2 ns/div to 100 s/div|
|Sample Rate||1 GSa/s (One channel), 500 MSa/s (Two channels), 250 MSa/s (Four channels)|
|Vertical Scale||1 mV/div to 10 V/div|
|Vertical Resolution||8 bit|
|Memory depth (Max.)||14 Mpts|
|Waveform Capture Rate (Max.)||100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Serial Trigger and Decoder (Std)||IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN|
|Math Operations||Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, FFT, differential, integral, square root|
|History Function||max. 80.000 frames|
|Interfaces||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out|
|Probes||4 pcs passive probe PP510|
|Display||7-inch TFT-LCD (800×480)|
|Input Voltage||100~240 Vrms 50/60 Hz
100~120 Vrms 400 Hz
|Power||max. 50 W|
|Weight||N.W: 2.6 kg; G.W: 3.8 kg|
|Dimensions||312 × 132.6 × 151 mm (L × W × H)|
Download SIGLENT SDS1104X-U user manual.
- Digital Oscilloscope SIGLENT SDS1104X-U — 1 pc.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- Quick Start — 1 pc.
- Passive Probe — 4 pcs.
- Power Cord — 1 pc.
- Certification — 1 pc.
|Screen Size|| |
|Number of channels|| |
|Sample Rate|| |
|Storage Capacity|| |