Temperature controlled soldering station Goot RX-711AS is an anti-static easy to use model with Soldering iron stand Goot ST-77.
With the new sensor integrated into the heater, a 60W heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering, reducing the reaction time even at lower temperature settings.
Stability during heavy soldering enables low temperature soldering and reduces the risk of thermal shock to low capacity electronic parts.
- Temperature setting range: 200 – 480 °C.
- Set in temperature support accurate within 0,5 °C.
- Digital temperature indicator.
- Additional facility - soldering iron stand ST-77 (package included).
- Thin, smooth and heatproof soldering iron power cable.
- Leak voltage is greatly reduced by proper grounding.
- Comfortable ergonomic soldering iron handle with microcellular rubber bracket.
- The heater is completely separated from the input power by the insulated transformer.
- Antistatic model.
|Soldering Unit Specification
||220 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||24 V AC, 60 W
|Temp/ Setting Range
||200 – 480 °C
|Insulation Resistance (500 V DC)
||Over 100 MΩ
||195 mm (w/o cord bushing)
||146 (L) × 115 (W) × 98 (H) mm
||Approx. 41 g (w/o cord)
||Approx. 1.5 kg (w/o cord)
||Less than 0.5 mV
||Less than 0.3 Ω
|Control Unit to Soldering Unit Cord Length
||< 1.2 m
|Power Cord Length
||< 1.3 m (3 core cable) ground plug
||Soldering Iron Stand ST-77
- Control unit — 1 pc.
- Soldering unit — 1 pc.
- Soldering stand Goot ST-77 — 1 pc.
- Bit cleaning sponge — 1 pc.
- Bit Goot PX-60RT-B (LF) — 1 pc.
- Manual — 1 pc.