Soldering Iron Tip Goot PX-60RT-1CR
Goot PX-60RT-1CR Soldering Iron Tip is a long-life replacement soldering iron tip with tin plating (one-side cut 15 mm, 45°) for precision component soldering. Goot PX-60RT-1CR tip is compatible with a range of GOOT soldering stations and irons.
- One-side cut; 45°.
- Diameter: 1 mm, working length 15 mm.
- This soldering iron replacement tip has a copper base and antistick stainless steel collar.
- The working area is tin-plated.
- This iron tip has a laser print for identification.
Long-life soldering iron tip is compatible with:
- GOOT PX-501 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-501AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT PX-601 Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701AS Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711AS Temperature Controlled Lead-free Soldering Station
- GOOT CXR-31 Precision Soldering Iron
- GOOT CXR-41 Precision Soldering Iron
- GOOT PX-601AS Mini-Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-711 Soldering Station
- GOOT RX-701 Soldering Station
- Unscrew the barrel nut.
- Take off the heater collar.
- Replace the soldering tip.
Stainless steel collar inside the tip can stick to the heater. When replacing a tip, be sure to take it off from the heater. To prevent an iron tip and a heating element from sticking to each other and from damage when replacing a tip, regularly take it off and put it back on.
If you are going to buy GOOT PX-60RT-1CR Soldering Iron Tip, you should know the fillowing:
- The iron tip may work less if you use a lead solder, than when you use lead free solder.
- Do not clean the iron tip with a cleaning pad or a rasp-file.
- Soldering iron tip thermal conductivity worsens when oxides stick to it.
- To clean a tip, use a moist cellulose GOOT ST-70/75SP tip cleaner sponge.
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Stations|| |
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Soldering Irons|| |
|Soldering Iron Tip is compatible with the following models of Hot Air Soldering Stations|| |