Temperature controlled soldering station GOOT RX-701AS — is anti-static easy to use model with Soldering Iron Stand ST-77. With the new sensor integrated into the heater (Patent Pending) a 60W large heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering, reducing the reaction time even at lower temperature settings. Stability even during heavy soldering enables low temperature soldering and reduces the risk of thermal shock to low capacity electrical parts. Made in Japan.
- Set in temperature support accurate within 0,5°C.
- Temp/ Setting Range : 200-450°C.
- Package includes easy in use soldering stand ST-77.
- Thin, smooth and heatproof soldering iron power cable.
- Comfortable ergonomic soldering iron handle with microcellular rubber bracket.
- Optional: Replacement Tip GOOT PX-60RT-SB.
- Leak voltage is greatly reduced by proper grounding.
- The heater is completely separate from the input power by the insulated transformer.
- Antistatic model.
|Soldering Unit Specification
||220 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||24 V AC, 60 W
|Temp/ Setting Range
|Insulation Resistance (500V DC)
||Over 100 MΩ
||195 mm (w/o cord bushing)
||146(L)× 115(W)× 98(H) mm
||Approx. 41 g (w/o cord)
||Approx. 1.5 kg (w/o cord)
||Less than 0.5 mV
||Less than 0.3 Ω
|Control Unit to Soldering Unit Cord Length
|Power Cord Length
||1.3 m (3 core cable) ground plug
||Soldering Iron Stand ST-77
- Control unit — 1 pc.
- Soldering unit — 1 pc.
- Soldering stand Goot ST-77 — 1 pc.
- Bit cleaning sponge — 1 pc.
- Manual — 1 pc.