Temperature Controlled Lead-Free Soldering Station GOOT RX-802AS
Weight: 7.5 kg
Voltage: 220 V
Warranty: 12 month
Goot RX-802AS Short Review: A compact and lightweight soldering station with excellent heat recovery. Perfect for working with high melting point lead-free solders and micro soldering.
GOOT RX-802AS is a compact and lightweight lead-free soldering station with excellent heat recovery. It combines sophistication and high efficiency in a compact design, promising excellence in soldering work for the lead-free generation. Fine solder coated grooves protect tip from atmospheric oxidation. Perfect for working with high melting point lead-free solders and micro soldering.
- Compact, high output heater controlled by high sensitivity sensor
- New ergonomic design hand-piece with shorter distance from grip to tip
- Reaches set temperature in 6 seconds
- Easy-change tip with no tools or heat resistant pads needed
- Thick iron alloy coating for lead-free soldering
- Anti-oxidation tip
- Low heat hand-piece
- Keypad lock function
- Sleep function
- Calibration function
- Easy maintenance
- Reliable traceability
- Digital temperature display
|Input voltage||220 V AC|
|Power consumption||80 W|
|Soldering unit voltage / consumption||24 V AC / 70 W|
|Temperature range||450 °C|
|Leak Voltage||≤2 mV|
|Ground Resistance||≤1 Ω|
|Dimensions||Soldering iron||158 mm|
|Main unit||146 (L) × 115 (W) × 98 (H)|
|Weight||Soldering iron||25 g (excluding cord)|
|Main unit||1.8 kg (excluding cord)|
- Soldering station — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron stand — 1 pc.
Compatible Changeable Soldering Tips
comments powered by Disqus