Digital Oscilloscope ATTEN AT-H150
ATTEN AT-H150 digital oscilloscope is a high-quality handheld digital oscilloscope (50 MHz) with built-in 10 Hz ~ 156 kHz function signal generator. This compact lightweight digital oscilloscope was specially designed for easy and quick on-site testing and diagnostic operations.
ATTEN AT-H150 digital oscilloscope is ideal for household applications, as well as production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving circuit tests and troubleshooting.
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz.
- Built-in function signal generator: 10 Hz ~ 156 kHz
- Sample rate: 200 M Sa/s.
- 3.5 inch LED back-lit color display.
- Auto measurement function.
- Auto zero calibration.
- Ability to save & reproduce up to 40 waveforms.
- Auto power-off function (10 min).
- 1600 mAh rechargeable Li battery.
- Battery lifetime: 3 hours.
- External AC power supply.
- Built-in clock and calendar.
- Comfortable keypad.
- Compact design, small dimensions, light weight.
|Sample rate||200 M Sa/s|
|Function signal generator||10 Hz ~ 156 kHz|
|Vertical sensitivity range||10 mV/div – 50 V/div|
|Vertical sensitivity accuracy||± (5% + 0.1 div)|
|Sweep rate||5 ns/div – 2.5 s/div|
|Time base accuracy||± (0.01% + 0.1 div)|
|Auto mersuring accuracy||± (5% + 0.1 div)|
|Trigger mode||Normal, Single|
|Battery||Li, 1600 mAh|
|Battery lifetime||3 hours|
|Recharge time||> 4 hours|
- ATTEN AT-H150 digital oscilloscope (1 pc.)
- Probe (1 pc.)
- Output cable (1 pc.)
- Power supply (1 pc.)
- Bag (1 pc.)
- User manual (1 pc.)
|Screen Size|| |
|Number of channels|| |
|Sample Rate|| |
|Storage Capacity|| |