PC Based USB Digital Oscilloscope Hantek 6022BE
Hantek 6022BE is a flexible dual-channel PC based USB digital oscilloscope. Control and data display is conducted with the help of a personal computer, laptop, netbook, or tablet under the Windows operating system via a USB interface.
Be careful! While measuring voltage, be sure to set the attenuator on the probe correctly! If the measured voltage is too high, it will damage the tool and may be dangerous for you and the connected computer. Do not measure the voltage over 35V in 1X probe mode!
- USB 2.0 interface, no external power required.
- May be used with laptop computers.
- Aluminium body.
- The device can be positioned both horizontally and vertically.
- Takes up a minimum of table area.
- 48 MS/s real time sampling rate, 20 MHz bandwidth.
- The software supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- 23 measurement functions, self-test.
- Waveform average, intensity, inverting, electronic luminophor emulation, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y graph.
- Signals may be saved in text, jpg/BMP, MS excel/word formats.
- Cursor measurements.
- Math functions:
- Signal A + Signal B.
- Signal A — Signal B.
- Signal A × Signal B.
- Signal A / Signal B.
- Fast Fourier Transform
- Automatic measurements.
- actual frequency amplitude
- total harmonic amplitude
- signal/noise ratio
- bits effective number (the number of ADC/DAC bits needed to give the same signal/noise ratio)
- signal/noise ratio (with harmonics included in the noise)
- harmonic distortion ratio
- entire signal RMS value
- actual frequency RMS value
- harmonic and noise RMS value
- maximum voltage
- minimum voltage
- total amplitude
- top voltage of the statistical maximum (excluding outliers)
- base voltage of the statistical minimum
- middle 50% from top to base
- entire measurement RMS value
- base — top amplitude
- entire measurement average
- first cycle average
- overshoot up (max-top *100%)
- overshoot down
- period duration
- duty cycle (logical 1 and logical 0, in percent)
- duration log. 1 and log. 0
- Multiple devices can be connected to one computer.
|Sample rate||48 MS/s (single-channel mode)
24 MS/s (dual-channel mode)
|Impedance||1 MΩ 25 pF|
|Vertical resolution||8 bit|
|Ranges||20 mV - 5 V, 8 steps|
|Time ranges||1 ns-5000 s, 39 steps|
|Vertical position control||yes|
|Input protection||diode (35 V peak)|
|Trigger mode||Auto, Normal and Single|
|Trigger level adjustable||yes|
|Trigger type||Rising edge, falling edge|
|Trigger source||CH1, CH2|
|Buffer size||10 K-64 KB/Channel|
|Vertical mode||CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD|
|Dimensions||200 mm × 100 mm × 35 mm|
- PC Based USB Digital Oscilloscope Hantek 6022BE — 1 pc.
- Probes — 2 pcs.
- Cable USB — 1 pc.
- CD with Software — 1 pc.
|Number of channels|| |
|Storage Capacity|| |
|Sample Rate|| |