Hot Air Gun Pro'sKit SS-601F
0.9 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Pro'sKit SS-601F hot air gun for soldering SMD components (QFP, SOP,BGA and PLCC). Temperature 100 to 480 °C. Power consumption 500 W. Turbine motor.
Pro'sKit SS-601F - hot air gun is designed for soldering SMD components (QFP, SOP,BGA and PLCC).
- Space saving design.
- Hot air gun holder for hanging on the wall or placing on the table.
- Temperature and air flow microprocessor display and control.
- 100 °C to 480 °C temperature range.
- Built-in turbine motor.
- Three nozzles of different sizes (included in package).
- Compatible with Pro'sKit 9SS-601B-H replacement heating element.
|Power input||220 V|
|Power consumption||5 to 500 W|
|Temperature range||100 °C to 480 ºC|
- Repair of cellular and radio stations equipment
- Repair of cellphones, pocket PCs, portable equipment, laptops and motherboards
- Local network equipment, network nodes and military communications systems repair
- BGA reballing
- Mounting and removal of SMD components (QFP, SOP, and PLCC)
- Hot air gun with power supply unit
- Nozzles (3 pcs.)
- Hot air gun holder
- User manual
|Pump type|| |
|Design type|| |
|Vacuum pick-up tool|| |
|Desoldering Pump|| |
|Power Supply|| |
|Soldering Iron Power|| |
|Hot Air Gun Power|| |
|Desoldering Gun|| |