Hot Air Soldering Station BAKU BK-878L
2.5 kg 220 V
Availability in stock: HKWarranty: 6 month (s)
Compact and powerfull ESD-safe microprocessor controlled soldering station suitable for soldering and desoldering of SMD components. Temperature range 100 - 450 ºC.
Add to wishlist
Note! This item is shipped within 7 working days.
BAKU BK-878L is a compact and powerfull ESD-safe microprocessor controlled soldering station that is suitable for soldering and desoldering components, such as SOIC, PLCC, BGA, etc. BAKU BK-878L rework station temperature range is 100 - 450 ºC.
- 3-digit LCD display.
- Antistatic construction of the station module, soldering iron and hot air gun.
- Accurate temperature control (±1 °C).
- Fast heating (3-5 seconds).
- Compatible with series T soldering iron tips from AOYUE.
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers.
- Mobile and radio systems devices repair.
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, and motherboards repair.
- LAN, network nodes, and military communications systems equipment repair.
|Power Input||220 V / 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||700 W|
|Temperature Range||100 °C ~ 450 °C|
|Air Flow||120 L/min (max)|
|Temperature Stability||±1 °C|
- BAKU BK-878L soldering station module — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Hot air gun — 1 pc.
- Stand for soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Power cord — 1 pc.
- User manual — 1 pc.
|Pump type|| |
|Design type|| |
|Vacuum pick-up tool|| |
|Desoldering Pump|| |
|Power Supply|| |
|Soldering Iron Power|| |
|Hot Air Gun Power|| |
|Desoldering Gun|| |